• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scarlett's Tummy

BeckyG

Making it up as I go
This is one of the many reasons I refuse to give up on my problem child, Scarlett.

100_3258.jpg

Lovely! Thanks for sharing! I am assuming she's a little bloodred? :)

What problems are you having with her? I hope she comes right!

Yes, she is a little bloodred. She has had issues with regurging in the past, so much so that I thought I'd lose her at one point. I had to go to liquid feedings for a month to get her back on track, and even then, she still occasionally regurges.

She is growing, albeit slowly. With care, she might make it to adulthood, but I doubt I'll ever breed her.

Blutengel said:
I suppose she has been checked for anybacterial or viral problems?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread. I often forget to check the photo gallery.

I took her to the vet after her thrid regurge. He checked her out and gave her a dose of wormer just to be on the safe side. We don't have a herp vet per se within an hour and a half drive, but the vet I took her to has reptiles of his own so knows a little about them. He also consulted with the herp vet at the Veterinary school in Jackson.

Janine, no that is the most recent picture I have of her. When she is done shedding (we're having a shed fest here with all but 2 of my snake in shed--and one of those two I'm not too sure about) I'll try to get some new pics.

I finally got some recent pics of Scarlett. She is looking good. It has been two months since her last regurge. This is the longest she has gone without one since this whole thing started. Maybe it's behind her now. I hope so. She shed last week, and I measured her shortly after that. She has finally broken the 20" mark.

I'm still taking things slowly, but she is now up to large pinky/peach fuzzy sized mice. Woo Hoo!

Scarlettsmall1102.jpg

Scarlett3-1.jpg

Thank you. No I did not breed her. I bought her from Supernova Reptiles, who told me she bought her from Drizzt80.

Back