• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

7 NEW corns, I went crazy!LOL

LindsayMarie

Been here awhile
Here are quick shots as I didnt want to stress them more then they already were. As they feed and get settled in I will take more pictures and give more info. I am still deciding whether I am keeping all 7, as that more then doubled my collection in a day! I am up to 11! Yikes...lol They all are great! Anyways, here they are:

First up is a male Golddust and female Butter sibling pair, both possibly het motley.
Second is a male Anery Striped Blood and unrelated female Normal het stripe, blood ph anery, hypo.

Attachments

• DSC00253resized.jpg
    DSC00253resized.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00256resized.jpg
    DSC00256resized.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 308
Next is.....

The girl in this sibling group is quite nasty...lol She bit me twice already and flattens her head often (should name her spear or arrow). Anyways here they are:

Female Anery Blood (granite) het amel, stripe ph hypo
Male Bloodred het amel, anery, stripe ph hypo

Attachments

• DSC00257resized.jpg
    DSC00257resized.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00258resized.jpg
    DSC00258resized.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 308
Then the little one....

This little guy was part of the package :) He is a cutie and grows on you quite quickly. I guess his egg was VERY tiny and he hatched tiny and a little oddly "shaped". He is going to be a pet with good genes (cotton candy hypo lav) is all.... hehe I hope he makes it.

I think his name is PeeWee!

Attachments

• DSC00263resized.jpg
    DSC00263resized.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 301
It was very nice to meet you at the White plains show. You definitely added quality snakes to your collection with the golddusts and the bloodred stuff. I am glad you gave the little guy a good home too.
Gideon

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Lil'PeeWee is too cute! :) I know that all of the snakes have eyes and they're all the same size, but his look just so big & cute! I wouldn't have been able to resist, either! ;)

Aww I love PeeWee! funny how you always fall for the runt, I hatched out some anerys and the runt...I just adore him.

Beautiful collection keep them all! haha

Thank you for all the compliments and I doubt I will be getting rid of any. I mean which pair would I part with?lol Not only that, I wouldnt be able to sell them to just anybody. I would have to trust the person and they would need to know what they were doing, like most the people on here :) Again, thank you for the compliments. Now I REALLY NEED a rack..... ;)

It was very nice to meet you too Gideon. Your snakes are amazing :) It was great to meet Rich as well. The both of you are very knowledgable, easy to talk to and both of you have awesome snakes. Thank you for the beautiful snakes btw and little PeeWee definitely came to the right home. I call him my lil man right now...lol He is sooooooooo tiny, but absolutely adorable with those big bug eyes. Take care and see you again soon! Lindsay

Gideon Hodulick said:
It was very nice to meet you at the White plains show. You definitely added quality snakes to your collection with the golddusts and the bloodred stuff. I am glad you gave the little guy a good home too.
Gideon

OMG Lindsay you really did well! They are ALL so beautiful, but especially peewee and the bloods. I feel so guilty.....so ashamed....I mean...I did start you down this dangerous path after all!!

Your granite striped boy looks alot like Steve did before his color lightened up. The only real difference in the markings are that Steve's stripes don't stay straight and he has some blotches in between the stripes farther on down his body.

Anyway...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Don't feel guilty! I would have ended up right where I am, no matter who I bought from first :) Its just me. Afterall I have 9 bearded dragons as well...lol Sassy and Snoop are my first babies, so they are very special and so beautiful!

The granite stripe is very pretty, I cant wait to see what he looks like after he sheds once or twice. He looks like he has a couple cubes in his striping, which is neat. He can prove Sassy out, just not the abberant part, right? the anery and motley, but seeing as he is stripe and she may be motley, it would be kind of be abberant anyway motley/stripe. Gosh corn genetics are crazy. The good thing about using him to prove her out is that they are unrelated. Who knows, we will see :)

I cant wait to see updated pics of steve and the others!

starsevol said:
OMG Lindsay you really did well! They are ALL so beautiful, but especially peewee and the bloods. I feel so guilty.....so ashamed....I mean...I did start you down this dangerous path after all!!

Your granite striped boy looks alot like Steve did before his color lightened up. The only real difference in the markings are that Steve's stripes don't stay straight and he has some blotches in between the stripes farther on down his body.

Anyway...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Peewee is going to need everyone to pull for him! He is so tiny and even though he is eating and drinking etc, he seems a little frail. I believe he is a sibling to the beautiful pair you bought. I hope he pulls through as I know he will be a beauty and a wonderful little addition to my family of pets :)

Lore said:
AWE! Peewee certianly has a group of fans pulling for him... what a cutie! :)

I am betting that he is a clutchmate to the 1.1 Cotton Candy Hypo Lavender Pair I got from Gideon not too long ago.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44901&highlight=cotton+candy+hypo+lavenders

As a general update, all snakes ate last night! It was great not to have any issues/non feeders during feeding time. All 7 ate without problems, even the bloodred male who is in a shed and lil peewee ate his TINY pinky ;)

Wow! Well at least you had good taste when jumping off the deep end. Some of those are fabulous pick-ups! Congratulations on the new additions!

Wish I could see them

Apologies for bringing this up on this thread as there may be a more appropriate place to do so but I cannot see the images which y'all clearly can see. I can see images on other threads but on 50% of them I can't. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance.

Back