• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Deli Cup Racks for sale

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
I've got five (5) of these guys ready to move out. Each rack has 20 baskets which will hold 32 8 ounce deli cups each. So each rack holds 640 deli cups in a 2 ft x 2ft floor space. With all five racks you can hold 3,200 baby snakes in deli cups in a floor space only 2 ft wide and 10 foot or so long.

I'm selling them for $300 each (without deli cups, ONLY the racks and baskets) or $1,000 for all five of them. Sorry, pickup in north Florida ONLY, please.

Attachments

• deli_cup_rack_91.jpg
    deli_cup_rack_91.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 359
This is a nice offer to start "pro breeding" .
It worked for many years for 'Serpenco Rich Z " so it will work for others too

So, no one out there planning on producing any significant numbers of babies this upcoming year that needs to add on caging? You just can't get much more space efficient then these racks for holding deli cups!

These are just taking up space in the former reptile building now... Pretty soon they are going to get filled with all kinds of stuff, since they are pretty handy to store things in, and will wind up living here permanently, probably in the garage, if I don't get them out of here REAL SOON.

Price reduced. $200 each, or $750 for all 5. Again, pickup ONLY (north Florida), please. These would be difficult, at best, to ship.

Back