• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

08 Sunglow Motleys

poppycorn

Luv my bright-eyed jewels
Beautiful Sunglow Motleys, exceptionally rich colors. The males love their f/t pinkies, the female prefers live. Males $100, female $125. price does not include shipping, which runs about $55 east coast, $45 west coast. I am certified to ship FedEx.

I also have some problem feeder sun mots that I can make available to capable buyers at a reduced price.

Attachments

• Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08MB.jpg
    Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08MB.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M11.jpg
    Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M11.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 395
  • Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M14.jpg
    Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M14.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 390
  • Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M15.jpg
    Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08M15.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 390
  • Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08F2-l.jpg
    Sunglow_Motley_Cornsnake_08F2-l.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 390
Problem Feeders

Marsha, I seem to be the problem-feeder-project king. That is, to say, I am not a breeder,...but hate to see beautiful babies limit their fate by being problem feeders. I have a lot of patience, and talent it would seem, and have been pretty successful.
I don't expect to ever be a breeder, but enjoy working with the cranky ones.
Any pics/prices of the problem feeders?
I am going out of town tomorrow or Monday for Christmas, but will be back by 25-26th. Eric.

These babies are sooo beautiful. :)

Well Jenn, I'm considering a sojourn to the LA/San Diego area sometime over the holidays, if you want me to drop one off...;)

vetusvates said:
Any pics/prices of the problem feeders?
I am going out of town tomorrow or Monday for Christmas, but will be back by 25-26th. Eric.
Eric, I will PM you with a link to the photos. As expected, they are mostly beautiful females--well worth saving. They are in good shape, they have been given supplemental nutrition. I will give 30% off, if they don't make it, what you paid will be credited to next year.

Poppycorn

I am seriously interested in one, maybe two. I am a sucker for those beautiful pictures of colored morphs. Yummy. See my PM.
Thanks for responding so quickly and kindly. Eric.

That is sooo tempting. I just got out of the trouble for the last girl I got from you. And, I suppose I should buy other people besides myself Christmas gifts. ;) Maybe next year.

Back