• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'09 Sunglow Stripe x Sunglow Motley

Pasodama

New member
These are the result of crossing a beautiful Sunglow Motley to a gorgeous Sunglow Stripe.
These babies have a Motley phenotype but are het for both Motley ~and~ Stripe.
Some do appear to be homozygous Stripes, however, with the aberrant patterning of Cubes (so it seems that the Sunglow Motley mother may be het Stripe). Others, of course, have an obvious Motley pattern and are not Stripes.
Very well established on f/t (with well over 20 meals). $45 each

Photos, of each available individual, taken on 03 Sept. 2009.

First, third, and fifth pictured babies have been sold.
The second and fourth pictured are still available.


- Price does not include shipping
- Snake/s can be held, for a short time, with a non-refundable deposit (will not hold without a deposit or payment).
- PM, or email ( [email protected] ), if interested. Faster response if contact is via email.
- Shipping, pick up, &/or short distance delivery available
 

Attachments

  • Baby 1 09-03-09 a.jpg
    Baby 1 09-03-09 a.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Baby 3 09-03-09 a.jpg
    Baby 3 09-03-09 a.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 344
  • Baby 5 09-03-09 a.jpg
    Baby 5 09-03-09 a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Baby 11 09-03-09 a.jpg
    Baby 11 09-03-09 a.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Baby 15 09-03-09 a.jpg
    Baby 15 09-03-09 a.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Amazing babies! Do you know which ones are females? Just asking...

Thanks.:)

I have to recheck the 2nd one and the fourth one. The other three shown are males.
I, do, have another (not pictured), that I know is a female, and may(?) sell her. However, If I do, it won't be until after some more meals because, while the others have been on f/t since day one, this gal started out on live and only began on f/t (scented) two meals ago (I want to make sure she will, consistently, take unscented f/t).
 
aww you sold #3, shoot. hey if you produce these next season I will be looking for a sunglow stripe male, preferably a perfect-nearly perfect stripe, similar to #3 to pair up with my Olive =)
 
Snakey baby number one and number three are coming to my house this week to live. I am very excited. I will try and get some pictures of my crew up this weekend. I am still new here and my camera is not very good but I really should get some pictures up, if anything just to feel more like part of the "family" with all of you..cause I have been more of a "lurker" But actually all but two snakes came from members here... sooo..pictures have been posted one way or another...Nonetheless I will try and get some up from me under a post in the photo section.

Oh and thank you very much Deb for everything regarding these little guys..it's has been just a pleasure for sure.
 
hey if you produce these next season I will be looking for a sunglow stripe male, preferably a perfect-nearly perfect stripe, similar to #3 to pair up with my Olive =)

Should be producing some next year.:)

Oh and thank you very much Deb for everything regarding these little guys.

You are most welcome.:)
Oh... and, yes, photos, & forum participation, is a must.;)
 
I'm sorry to have bothered you, it turns out the Sunglow Motley we have is also a male. As it turns out I need a female. Thanks anyway.
 
Back
Top