bekers71
What addiction?!
This boy is as close to perfect as it gets when it comes to stripes. Hets are unknown. He is about to shed so he's a bit dull for pictures. Feeding on f/t adult mice.
Weight of of today is 232 grams. He's ready to go for the girls!
ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
$150 + shipping. I will use FedEx or ShipYourReptiles, buyers choice. Please PM me for exact shipping quote. I reserve the right to delay shipping if the weather is not suitable for the animal at the time.


Weight of of today is 232 grams. He's ready to go for the girls!
ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
$150 + shipping. I will use FedEx or ShipYourReptiles, buyers choice. Please PM me for exact shipping quote. I reserve the right to delay shipping if the weather is not suitable for the animal at the time.


Last edited: