• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

10 new snows

crazy2win

hi everyone
this happen as an accident lol. my friend passed away in april and he brought me in to the love for corns, so any whoo he had 2 adult snows, 1 yearling miami phase, an hatchlings snow and anery. so animal control wanted to take them and loose them in the wild an i sead i would take them. i kept the snows and the miami together cause i was short of cages and boom, end of july i got a clutch of 20 fertilized eggs sitting in there cage. lol wich was a suprize to me cause i thought mating seson was over. now after natural inqubation i got 10 little snows on my hand 3 passed and the rest did not hatch. my qestionis how long till i try and feed them? and they look like there geting dehidrated and the skin looks rinkly what im i supose to do or thats normal. thanks for any reposts. tim
p.s. have you ever seen a stripe snow one of them has a pink stripe half way down his body then normal configuration.

Mine shed about 10 days after hatching. After they shed, you should feed them one (dayold) mouse pinky each.

well today some are 2 days others are 3 days and there starting to drink. yeay!!!! im so excited i have children lol.

Natural incubation? As in, you just left them in the cage? Wierd.

crazy2win said:
hi everyone
p.s. have you ever seen a stripe snow one of them has a pink stripe half way down his body then normal configuration.
Sounds like a partial stripe to me. Pics would help.

nateral like i did not heat the eggs to a cirtain degree. i just put them in damp moss and left them in a tubawere in the corner of my house. yew the snow has the pink that goes down his back and it has no white dots or any thing in it its just a pink stripe more than half way down his back and theres another one like him but the strip only goes down 1/4 of the way then theres one with like a zig zag in the middle of his back.

heres some pictures!

stripe.jpg

zigzag.jpg

zigzagstripe.jpg

Looks like a nice zigzag pattern on that snow. I'd seperate the babies into small containers so that you can keep track of who's eating and who's not. I tried feeding after the first shed. Just have fresh water available until then.

Back