• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1st three of 5 Dies

sierraherps

Sean, Mary Ann & the kids
Well, here are the 1st pics of the biggest 3 eggs that were molding - AFTER I could have SWORN I saw little TINY slits about two weeks ago... Turns out I prolly did... SO SAD! Would appriciate help in ID'ing these first 3? I'm pretty sure the Pinkish colored one would be considered albino for one, as the eyes are pink, right? And LOOK AT THE TWO ANERY LOOKING MEGA look alike and if they had survived... dare I say...BETTER than our BB ...

picture.php

Egg #1
picture.php

Eggs #1 and #2
picture.php

Egg #3
picture.php

and one more... shows "almost" how much bigger the kinked #1 was compared to #2. Also shows #2's stripes better.
picture.php

BTW - #2's eyes were pink also - #3's appeared "blue" as in IN THE BLUE, like ready to shed while still in the egg?

If the baby was dead in the egg for a few days then they will have that blue look to them, it's just clouding not like the baby would have been ready to shed coming out of the egg.
The 2 darker ones appear to be just normals as far as color though, obviously not pattern.
Normals hatch out quite dark brown then lighten as they grow.

Back