• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Female Avalanche

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
I am looking for a new home for my 2014 female avalanche corn snake. I was planning on keeping her myself, but I really need to downsize and I have no breeding plans for her.

She's a great eater, never refused a meal. She's currently eating frozen-thawed fuzzies, but she's just about ready to move up to hoppers. She has no health issues and always has clean sheds.

She's quite feisty and usually poses and/or nips when I take her out of her enclosure. She's fine once she's out, though. She's very pretty and is beginning to get some yellow along her neck and a slight pink wash over her body.

Local pickup in the Las Vegas, NV or Phoenix, AZ area preferred.

Shipping may be possible depending on weather and location. I will only ship to staffed Fedex locations. Shipping is done through ShipYourReptiles.com. I can give you a shipping quote if you send me your zip code.

$125 plus shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

qsp7LH9.jpg


tknx5rY.jpg


e1xWEJj.jpg


aaqXOAj.jpg


8dd53cs.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0786sm.JPG
    IMG_0786sm.JPG
    372.5 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top