• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

40 gallon breeder rack

Well the wife went up to exotic aquatics (the local fish and reptile shop) and put a deposit on not one but two argentine red tailed boas so I guess the search is officially over I know what's going on the top shelf! I get to pick them up next week!

So today is the first day that I can't smell the oil based paint it also happens to be the day that I just got 3 teeth pulled so I won't be doing anything with it today but tomorrow is the day it will get moved to it's new place in my bedroom

No fun at all my face looks like a chipmunk and the numbing stuff they use is gone now, Oh well in the long run I will be better.
More pics will be up tomorrow as soon as I get it in place.

well everything is moved around and my corn is on it's new stand
DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

and here is the space on top that with in the next week will also be filled with another 40 gallon breeder and 2 rtb's
DSCF1652.jpg

thanks I'm happy with the way it came out plenty of storage underneath enough room to get into the bottom tank and the top tank won't be to tall so i can get into it to do what I need to all in all it will work out great

I have a tank with the same lid. Any chance they could escape from it if it is on tight?
I've had no problems on the lid it has a lip on three side and two clips in the back my corn tries to get out but can't the tank also has a place in the front to lock it for extra security but so far I haven't needed it

well the wait is over I got the second tank the under tank heater is on and the snakes are in, now to finish the cage
DSCF1657.jpg

now for the snakes
DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

and a shot of their sides so you get an idea of their colors
DSCF1661.jpg

I am thinking about getting a papuan tree boa. I cant seem to find to much info on them. They have a few at the local pet store and Im really thinking about getting one. From what I have found on them they are suppose to be pretty docile.

Back