• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A neat find

Greeling

This little guy was sitting on the second step of my stoop this afternoon, my husband found him when we were headed out the door for work, so I didn't have time to take more then two photos, but I thought I would share. I have to wonder if a bird dropped him on the steps where we found him, he was a bit dazed when I first picked him up, but he came a round pretty quick.

Ring neck snakes (Diadophis punctatus), are probably the most common snakes around here, and I find them just about everywhere. They are small (typically a foot long) rear fanged colubrids.

He's still a cutie though =3
aXpld.jpg

And off into the scrub where he belongs.
338zZ.jpg

These little guys were on my door last night after he storm passed over.
I love grey tree frogs =3

mFLrn.jpg

5svQe.jpg

Ec9Xq.jpg

Back