• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adult Male Blizzard - Proven Breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendhend

Kind of Corny
adult blizzard.jpg

This is a 2008 male blizzard, who is a proven breeder. He is a very nice blizzard and never had any pattern, even as a hatchling. I am selling him, because I have acquired a proven male whiteout to use for my breeding projects, and I just don't need the blizzard anymore. Anyway, this guy is very mellow, easy to handle and eats frozen / thawed adult mice consistently. I am asking $125 plus shipping, which is $40. I am a certified FedEx reptile shipper and ship within the continental USA only. Also, through the end of July, I am offering FREE shipping on all orders over $200. I have lots of new babies and a few big snakes for sale, so please take a look at the "availble snakes for sale" page of my website.

I'm interested in the Adult male Blizzard and the Adult Sunglow Motley I noticed you have free shipping on anything over 200.00 for July. Well the total of those two snakes comes to 195.00. If I purchased those two could I still get free shipping?

Sue

Sorry, but the blizzard is already sold. I just need to delete this thread. The sunglow motley is still available, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back