• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

All are eating!!!

CAcornguy

Beginner breeder!
Well, I guess my luck is not too bad....Even though I only ended up with 3 hatchlings this year, (my first ever) I was able to determine that my female if het for Anery. So I got 1 Normal, and 2 Anery's. And now they have all eaten! I was worried because the normal and one of the anerys did not eat the first time. I ordered a bag of 100 pinkies and 50 adults mice from Rodentpro, and they all ate some pretty good size pinks. They look funny all stuffed fat like that. Looks like they should grow up good! They are ferocious too! Everytime I try to pick them up or move them, they are striking at me and biting me. No big deal....eventually they will learn that I am the one that feeds them.

Back