• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Alooha!

Dirk94

Hi everyone, this is dirk from OH giving an intro. I'm new to snakes, and just got my first one 6 days ago. It's a baby corn, amelanistic. Her (or his, i think it's a her though because she has very few ventral scales, but i don't want to pop her cause i know i'll screw it up) name is Cadayle, or Zeek if its a guy. Anyways, she is very active and loves climbing, and is an aspiring professional base jumper. (She loves trying to jump out of my hands or off of her branch) :rofl: Anyways, I'm turning 14 on the 28th, and my hobbies include, you guest it, snakes.

-Dirk

Hello and Welcome to the Forums! The 28th must be a good day for birthdays, its the big 16 for me!

i would put the photos up but my camera is being dumb...my bro will know how to fix it though, so soon..soon

Back