• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

And Then There Were 6....

sierraherps

Sean, Mary Ann & the kids
:wavey:
Alrighty then... I am really starting to feel like I made the right choice when I decided with Sean to "Invest In The Enjoyment" of cornsnakes... Owning, breeding, feeding, loving....and all!!!:laugh:

Some of you will remember the other pics I posted of Our Big 'Ol Snow corn (approx. 5 yrs old) And the 2 brand new 08 babies that we got the first week of Jan 09. Well..... that made three, and now... The three "adult" proven breeders are here, awake, fed and housed and ....HOLY CRAP AM I THRILLED & TOTALY PSYCHED!!! Sooo... sorry, LOL anyways... Here are pics of the "Newest" members of our Family... They were actually shipped out to us on the 20th... (Barracks big day) So we named the male "Obama" his long time breeding gal is "Lil' Momma" and the other Motley/Stripe female got the name "Katchiana" (Katchy for short) And I am ALREADY so in love with them all!!!

OBAMA: 04 Upper-keys male

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/fibromywhat/Our Other Kids/100_1951.jpg

LIL MOMMA: 04 Upper Keys Female

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/fibromywhat/Our Other Kids/100_1947.jpg

And (shhhh don't tell the others, but this is already sorta my favorite! She is SUCH a Lover!)
Katchy! 03 Motley Striper Female

100_1940.jpg

The Hubby is in love with her too! LOL

100_1950.jpg

Just wanted to share!! Now... Time to get serious! LMAO! YEAH Right! Like I can do that! hehehe!!! Ya know, I never realized just how BIG our 5 yr old Whytsnake (the Snow) was until I saw three other adults his age around him... WOW! They make him look HUGE! lmao!

Thankx for Lookin! I love looking through all your babies pics too! So thankx for sharing yours too!

Mary Ann
:bird: :sobstory:

Back