• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baby Miami-a Progression

I thought I'd start a progression thread on a 2010 Miami boy I got from Jorge Sierra (Snakehead, here) 2 weeks ago. The little guy is somewhat smaller than his siblings, as he regurged, once, and had to undergo treatment and fasting for that before he came to me. Jorge makes beautiful Miamis. There's a pic of one of his 3 y/o males on Ian's Vivarium that just blows me away. I hope this guy will look something like THAT guy when he grows up :).

Anyway, having just brought the lovely and charming Colorado home, I'm curious how this little guy will grow up looking. So I thought I'd start a progression thread and see what happens over the next year or so (if I can remember to update it periodically), and how he looks in comparison to Colorado when he's older, since I've never seen any baby pix of him.

So, here ya go. A tiny little hateling who calms down after a couple of minutes. I think he's a beauty! He needs a name, btw. Doctor Who or Irish-related is best. I've got Rory and Jack Harkness, already.... Please forgive the picture quality. These photos were taken tonight, indoors, with flash:

little1a.jpg

little2a.jpg

little3a.jpg

little4a.jpg

little5a.jpg

little6a.jpg

little7a.jpg

And yes, I know the first pair are Torchwood and not Dr. Who...but what's Capt. Jack without his Ianto?

And yes, I know the first pair are Torchwood and not Dr. Who...but what's Capt. Jack without his Ianto?

Yep, and since "Torchwood" is an anagram of "Doctor Who", it's close enough for me :). I think "Ianto" works quite well! Thanks for the suggestion. "Ianto" it is!

I doubt I'll ever name a snake "Mickey". I didn't much care for that particular character, even though he occasionally made me laugh. Rhys will have to wait for a big, loving, mellow guy who can go with the flow :).

Back