• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

butter corn

cotner

Hey everyone, Im looking to get my first corn snake and I dont know if I want to get one from the local pet co or from a breeder. As far as i know, there arent any corn snake breeders near Duluth MN. What I am thinking of getting is a Butter corn. If anyone is selling butters from this years clutches I am greatly interested! thanks!

thanks for the responses. Hey Unique, could you maybe post some pics on this thread of the parent snakes and the hatchlings? My next paycheck will be goin to a corn hopefully :) I havent been able to find any breeders near by so im glad someone on here bread some!

thanks for the responses. Hey Unique, could you maybe post some pics on this thread of the parent snakes and the hatchlings? My next paycheck will be goin to a corn hopefully :) I havent been able to find any breeders near by so im glad someone on here bread some!

The parents are goldust blood x goldust motley. The babies are in shed right so I'll post pics as soonest they shed.. Pm or email me if you have more questions.

Hey everyone, Im looking to get my first corn snake and I dont know if I want to get one from the local pet co or from a breeder. As far as i know, there arent any corn snake breeders near Duluth MN. What I am thinking of getting is a Butter corn. If anyone is selling butters from this years clutches I am greatly interested! thanks!

Check with Brent in North Dakota.. Never know what he has sometimes!

Thanks Tim, I missed this thread being out of town . . . went through Duluth that week prior too by the way! :eek:

Not sure if you already found what you were looking for, but I have some Butters that are all ready to go. Shipping to Duluth would be $34. (I just sent a box there yesterday.) Let me know.

http://www.dakotacorns.com/Hatch.html#CABU

D80

haha yeah, that charcoal you sent was actually to my gf! beautiful little guy! could barely hang onto him when we were putting it in its new viv he was so quick!

haha yeah, that charcoal you sent was actually to my gf! beautiful little guy! could barely hang onto him when we were putting it in its new viv he was so quick!

Hah! Wish we had known that, we could have put them both in the same box!

D80

Back