• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Counting Corn

Myca

So after two years or so, my husband finally figured out how many snakes I actually have:)

He is really kind of funny when it comes to my snakes. Fable really messed up his viv, so I took it apart to clean it and let it dry out. I write their names on whatever viv, they live in. A week or so later, my husband came to me with a very serious look on his face and asked me what happened to Fable. He actually wanted to see him. I had to think about where I put him ( I move them around depending on what I am doing with them) and I pulled him out and showed him Fable. He seemed satisfied and walked off. I was mystified. Then I saw that my son had moved Fable's empty viv with his name printed in large letters across it to my husband's work bench. My husband had been looking at the empty viv for a week and thought Fable had died.

So I came home yesterday and he was setting up a new rack for my babies. He was trying to count the spaces and figured out I had 9 more than he knew about.

Back