• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

doh!

mwr920

So I waiting for Zero to shed, I leave the room for an hour, and when I come back...I see his shed laying on the tank.

Just once I'd like to see him shed. :sobstory:

Just missed me amel shedding, walked in and he had about 2 inches left to go, shame i wern't 10 min's earlier.

I got to watch mine shed! For some reason it always takes them ages, they go off food for about two weeks, then when I watched him it took about 30 - 40 minutes. I'm not worried because they're always perfect.... But still it's a bit of a mystery.

I was able to catch the last three-quarters of J.D.'s last shed; it only took about 3 minutes, but then again, once I saw him, I thought I'd help with a little misting. I learned it was a good way to annoy a snake. :shrugs:

My snakes, however, haven't gone off feeding during pre-shed. They're all pigs.

regards,
jazz

Back