• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fascinating Wild Life Snake Video

I should note I just found this video I didn't upload it. And their are some offensive videos submitted by some guy named 'JonahsVore' of Pythons eating Baby Chicks live :\ Just a heads up

That is very cool, thanks for sharing. Just cant believe that snake could swallow that big of an animal.

that was an awesome account of the a Python. Looks like a Rock to me, but could be wrong. Tahnks for posting this.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm looking forward to it...especially to show it to my 2nd graders...:) They don't believe me that a snake can eat anything bigger then them because they see their yearling anery as being this absolute sweetheart who wouldn't harm a fly. :) (And, I wanted to subscribe to this thread to be able to find it later as searching is -- for some reason! -- wildly difficult for me...:p)

Back