• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

first baby butter!!!

cotner

Here are a few photos of my new baby butter corn that i recieved from Dakota Corns yesterday morning :D I took him out of his viv to get some pictures done but he wouldnt sit still at all! any tips on how to get him to sit for more than half a second lol?

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

please keep in mind I dont know anything about photography...:confused:

there aren't many corns out there, especially babies, that are willing to sit through a photoshoot :)

But one trick I've heard is let the snake sit a while under its hide or a bowl, get your camera ready and aimed, then take the bowl and snap a couple pics VERY QUICKLY! Before the little bugger gets away lol :)

Back