• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

frozen pinkies

bubba6

anyone use layne labs for their pinkies? price looked great and individually wrapped! just wondering. I have another snake now and "petstore" prices are no longer an option. thanks:santa:

I use mice direct, great prices and fast processing & shipping. Right now they are charging $8 for 100 pinkies plus shipping.

anyone use layne labs for their pinkies? price looked great and individually wrapped! just wondering. I have another snake now and "petstore" prices are no longer an option. thanks:santa:

I read their description, and am not sure that each mouse is individually vacuum sealed. That's not what it said...but if so, I would rather pay extra for this service.

"Our pinky feeder mice are individually frozen and then vacuum sealed to prevent freezer burn. They are the preferred diets for thousands of happy customers including animal rehabilitation centers, wildlife owners, and reptile enthusiasts. When you place your pinky mouse order, we then repackage the pinkies in Ziploc bags in the quantities requested. Because the pinky is frozen individually, they are not stuck together which is perfect for feeding reptiles and handling."

They imply that each mouse is individually wrapped, but they never come out and say individually vacuum sealed. They say individually frozen, but not individually packaged. Also, the part about repackaging them in ziploc bags threw me off as well. Has anyone used them before? How did your mice show up?

I suspect that they are frozen individually, and then 50 of them are packed in a ziploc bag when you order.

Back