• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Golden Corn

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
I was vending at a show this past weekend, and I had someone come up and offer me this corn. Said that she was 3 years old, and they weren't able to keep her anymore. When I opened the container, this is what I found:

golden_%20corn.jpg

The first thing that came to mind was "That ain't no corn", but then I remembered this thread: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20985&highlight=Golden+Corn and I thought to myself, "wonder if this is the same kind of thing?" So I figured I would post it on here and see what people had to say.

I don't care, you don't have to be gentle. The first thought that came to mind with this was Emory Cross.

Looks totally different than the Golden Corn to me - I agree to the thought of an Emoryi crossing.

don't think that it could be a "Z". isn't dark enough on the grey/black color, and usually the "Z's" have red not yellowish...at least the ones that I see. I am and have been leaning heavily towards the Emory enfluence since I got her.

Great looking emoryi (or cross). I really like the coloration on that one. Doesn't look like the "golden corn" or a Cinder/"Z"/AneryC though.

Might be a hybrid, or might be a corn.. I tend to agree with the Emoryi part though, the head pattern seems a little off for a corn, and well the colouration looks like the emoryi badge markings... Seems to be fairly heavy bodied compared to the a corn too..

I might be intrested in adopting her if your not that intrested..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back