• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Toronto

Begezus

Hello folks,

I'm new to snakes and fairly new to the forum as well. I took advantage of the info here to help decide if a snake was right for me, and This past November at the reptile expo I picked one up!

She's a bloodred corn, and about 5-6 months old. I've named her Rev.

I'll add some pics as soon as I figure out how... Not a member of many forums or things of that nature... But I'll get the hang of it!

Thanks!

Nick

Welcome :), I'm also newer to this site and snakes as well. But since you are in Toronto I thought I'd ask do you know when the next expo is? I'm having a hard time finding the dates.

I just got my first bloodred about a month ago, also. It's probably 3 - 4 months old now (in my excitement, I forgot to ask when it hatched). It's shed once since I got it, and it's so much fun to see how red it gets with each shed.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome here! and be sure to figure out how to post pics of your Rev. We love pics here :)

Hello fellow GTAer :p
I'm in Brampton

I am new to the reptile world and hope to learn alot.

How is your snake doing?

hey guys, welcome to the forum!

great to see some fellow Canadians here. i'm from BC!

post photos of your babies! we all love photos :p

Back