• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi All, anyone remember lil ol me?

sierraherps

Sean, Mary Ann & the kids
This will be our third and little Momma's final attempt... Woke up May 20th to watch the ALL STAR RACE STUFF and found we had 14 eggs. We went all the way this year and bought a pro incubator.
(Those who remember my 2009 nightmare will understand, all you wonderful people who were here for support and advice... especially Kathy Love who spent so much of her time trying to help me save my to Prolapsed gals...to no avail of course, not one egg either)
But either way this year, we are retiring Lil Momma. Let her live out the rest of her days just "being" in her nice big Viv! She was a VERY TINY '04, when we bought her in 08, she is STILL very tiny... she was obvioiusly just over bred to young... so were goin let her enjoy her to old days early! lol
Over a week since the eggs, and as far as it looks now, there seem to be 4 maybe 5 viable fertile eggs... 3 DUD/SLUGS for sure, a the rest at this moment are questionable..LOL
So... just hoping ya all send good thoughts, all I ever wanted was to see a baby hatch... still waiting for that day. (last years all went bad too, HENCE the HOVOBATER.... lol or whatever its called!)
now lets see if I recall how to post pics ... GOOD LOOKIN STOCK OUT THERE BTW!! HAPPY BREEDING/PIPPING! ONE AND ALL!
Mary Ann
16030_146214_Large_iZPM53tcTvfRp.jpg

Sllliiide on... picture, grab Lil Momma sliiide off....

Posted this one so you can see the Incubator.. we got it from LLL... seems to be working awesome~ (fingers crossed!)
16030_146215_Large_2F8CAX5p04VUiA.jpg

Hope everything turns out for you and your Lil Momma enjoys a long life fishing and writing her memoirs.

Back