• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I want to know the Morphs of my corn

|Bab|

I think it's a normal or a ugly Miami
DSCF0072.JPG

DSCF0073.JPG

I think it's a Sunglow but I bought it as a Creamsicle

DSCF0074.JPG

DSCF0075.JPG

I think it's an Aztek or Aztek Okeetee

DSCF0080.JPG

DSCF0081.JPG

Thank you for your opinion

You need to MAKE YOUR PICTURES SMALLER!!!!!

#1- Normal
#2- If it was sold as a cream, list it as a cream.
#3. Looks like a nice aztec.

1 = Normal

2 = Creamsicle (Sunglow means "amel with no white on it" so yes, it is possible for an Emoryi X corn intergrade to be a sunglow.)

3 = Aztec.

And yeah, the pictures would be a little easier for people to see if you cropped/resized them to 800 X 600 or less. :)

Serpwidgets said:
2 = Creamsicle (Sunglow means "amel with no white on it" so yes, it is possible for an Emoryi X corn intergrade to be a sunglow.))
I wasn't getting a photo at all. I have dial up and saw a photo comming in on the second atempt.
Does sunglow mean "amel with no white on it" or does sunglow mean amel corn snake with no white on it?
I would suggest if you are to sell it or breed it you make sure to tell people it's part Emoryi.
Welcome by the way :) Sorry you walked into the ongoing corn snake hybrid debate.

A sunglow creamsicle is often referred to as a Harvest Corn...but I agree if it or any of it's offspring is sold you should make sure to let the buyer know that it has emoryi blood.

Beautiful snake

Je suis contente de voir que tu es venu poster ici finalement!!!!

For those who don't speak french, I just said that i'm happy to see that he posted here because it was what I suggested to him!!!

Back