• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ist clutch need Id please!

jimijaw

This is my first year at breeding corns and I cant identify the hatchlings, it would be greatly appreciated if some one would offer their opinion on what I have. Dad is candy cane unknown hets.
P0001880.jpg

Mom is anery unknown hets
P0001863.jpg

The hatchlings
1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

These are 4 of 12 and these represent the rest of the others. Thanks so much. Jimi

look just like my babies from the very same mating (candycane x anery) :) I was told mine were hypos and amels... so maybe that is what yours are as well ? :shrugs:

The hatchlings, in photos #1, #2, #4 are Normals/Classics (het Anery & Amel).
The hatchling, in photo #3 is an Amel (het Anery).

BTW By having Amel babies, it means that "mom" is at least, het Amel.
Dad, of course, is an Amel (a selectively bred Amel).

jimijaw said:
Dad is candy cane unknown hets....Mom is anery unknown hets
Mom is het amel and your babies are normals het amel anery and amels het anery. Since you didn't get any snows, dad is most likely not het anery.

Thank you all so much, It's so hard to tell on babies at least for me being new at this. Again thanks so much!!!! Jimi

Back