• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Kingsnakes-- SOLD

Hypancistrus

We need to conserve some space and have decided to part with two of our kingsnakes. All snakes will be shipped via Ship Your Reptiles (FedEx), and the buyer pays shipping costs.

Zapper is a proven male out of Capt. Joe. He is a 2006 proven male California Kingsnake, striped. He has the most perfect stripe I have ever seen on a striped Cali. He is at least 4.5'. Eats like a pig, except during the winter when he still wants to brumate (we did NOT brumate him this year, so he's probably not breedable at the moment).

30396_61167_Large_FwCLCmq1dqRGg.jpg

We are asking $120 for Zapper, but I'll take reasonable offers. SALE PENDING!

Next is Arya, the Mexican Black Kingsnake. She is a 2007 female, unproven. We are asking $80 for her, and reasonable offers will be considered. She is also large (larger than in the photo, which is from 2009). SALE PENDING!

29711_59672_Large_0ZmN2FatolI2B.jpg

29711_59673_Large_b7WurbVMYL.jpg

Absolutely NO WHITE on this girl, not even chin flecks. Like many Kings, both Zapper and Arya are very "intense" when food is around. Hand washing in between feeding or in between handling other snakes, especially corns, which are their natural prey items, is an absolute must if you don't want to get bitten.

Lastly, we still have an olive colored African Housesnake up for adoption to the right person. She is a very difficult feeder for house and has not grown appreciably in the two years we have had her. She seems healthy and alert and has not regurged food, she just doesn't want to eat for us. We have tried live, both mice and African soft furs, in addition to all manner of frozen foods. She is sporadic at best. At this point she has not eaten since December. We'd like to give her a chance to thrive with someone else. The ideal person would be someone willing to try all that we have tried in hopes that a change of venue suits her.

25674_51268_Large_rLkcqfL5GPcoP.jpg

Her gender is technically unknown, though we've always called her female. We are not asking anything other than shipping and it won't be much-- she is about the size of a yearling corn. ON HOLD-- PENDING SALE!

We're fairly picky about who our snakes go to, especially if we don't know someone well on the forums, so expect me to ask a lot of questions! If you're interested, please send me a PM! Absolutely NO sales to minors.

Attachments

• Zapper.jpg
    Zapper.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I keep my snakes in bioactive vivariums... a more natural setup may suit your Housenake and encourage her to feed. I do have access to a variety of prey items too. Let me know if she's still looking for a home, I'm in Massachusetts.

Thanks!

Man, they're beautiful! I wish I could afford them, but I can't. I hope someone will make a nice home for these two. That striped king really is the nicest I've ever seen, too.

Back