• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lizard in Blue??

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
Well, I have seen many different types of snakes in "Blue" and even a Bearded Dragon, but this has got to top the cake. I was feeding the Leos last night and I couldn't find one of them. So I looked in the humid hide, and finally found what looked like him. At first I thought that something was trying to eat him, but then I calmed down and took a closer look. Tell me what you think: :grin01:

IMG_1653_Resized.jpg

IMG_1654_Resized.jpg

IMG_1655_Resized.jpg

Neat! I've seen our anoles in blue, but only as they are shedding the last few pieces. Looks like someone dumped that poor gecko in a pail of paint! lol

Jenn

That's awesome. It looks like he's on a break from a hard day or work at the ebola research lab or something. Or from the pentium processor plant.

I always get a kick out of the part when leos eat their own skin.

It's like nature's little snack factory.

regards,
jazz

yea, when I told the wife that tid bit of info, she thought it was the grossest thing in the world.

Back