• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Male Popping Pic

Haha...good news man! That's great...I'm glad that you were able to pop them all...Crush was very easy too, and he was a male...never popped a female corn, but I can appreciate how small everything is down there anyways...could be a boy that's not hung like an anaconda...lol
With my BP I popped her one day, and then the next...she still appears to be female. But I will have her probed.
With the corns though, I imagine any that I get I will just rely on my own popping...if unsure, try the next day...if day after day you come to the same conclusion...POST A PIC! Lol...and we will try to help...

-Josh
-----------
AppregioAngel, thanks for that, but I don't want to see anyone else "warned" even though they asked very politely for another person to butt out. Personally I think my warning was unjust, considering this is now the 2nd thread in which I requested politely that said person "butt out", and said person is still not heading my request.
However I will take my "warning" in stride, and drop it...hoping that one day the "high-ups" will realize what a pain said person has come to be to many users other than myself.

Yeah! I was pretty excited, and shocked, when I popped Avery. He was the first one I tried tonight. Then I tried the other two and Raider seemed to pop female and Avery I'm pretty dang sure DID pop as female. I guess if I ever decide to breed either of those two, I will get them probed first. And I will try on the females I get from SMR, since they are guaranteed to be the right sex, so I can see what it looks like in person.

And this is OT, but DANG Avery is a feisty little guy. I'm pretty sure he's gonna nip at me soon enough! But I just FORCE him to chill with me and someday he will realize that I love him and am not gonna eat him! :)

Oh yeah...everyone should be glad to know that I didn't get pooped on at all while doing this! Woot woot!

Haha! Congrats on not getting pooed on this time! I am amazed at how quick Crush is calming down, already I can handle him very easily without him being "flighty" and trying to get away. And I mean for like 30-45 min, I can sit there and watch tv and play with him. I could probably go longer, I just put him up cause I have stuff to do :)

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE EVERYONE IGNORE ^SUBJECT ABOVE...I WOULD HATE FOR ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS TO GET LOCKED AFTER I POLITELY ASKED HIM TO BACK OUT
NO ONE PERSON CAN DEMAND THAT SOMEBODY STAY OUT OF THEIR THREAD, BUT I HAVE ASKED NICELY. THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE REASON FOR HIM TO BE STICKING AROUND IS THAT HE MUST BE A $*!T-STIRRER.

LET'S ALL PLEASE IGNORE HIM. WE KNOW WE ARE RIGHT. WE KNOW HE IS WRONG.
"...and that's all I got ta say about that." -The Almighty Wise One, Forrest Gump

We was always taking long walks, and we was always looking for a guy named "Lenn-ay"

~Forrest Gump

That's lame I know!! LOL!

...little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from unda'neath...

Haha...my favorite though being ex-army...

GUMP! Why'd you assemble that rifle so fast?!
-Because you told me to Drill Sergeant...?

Ok Bubbu.
Go cook me some shrimp.

Well now, you didn't say nothin' bout no shrimpin'!
We can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...........

That- that's about it.

;)

Haha Lenny...

WOAH ANDREW! Did you just type what I think you did?
watched Forrest Gump a few times too many...

I think I am going to have to seriously consider deleting you from my friends list and replacing you with someone else....maybe say uh....nevermind...
Haha...
I actually had to look up the shrimp line, but I have seen it a billion times...

-Josh

I think I am going to have to seriously consider deleting you from my friends list and replacing you with someone else....maybe say uh....nevermind...

:awcrap: that's not very nice.

Haha. But I would get over it pretty quickly. Hahaha. I'm only kidding of course. Don't delete me.

I have never tried to pop a snake and I don't think I will. I am way too shaky.

Forrest Gump is my favorite movie!

Jenn-ay, will you marry me?
:roflmao:

It is a practice that needs time to learn. I get all mine sexed by breeders. I have poped em this year was the first time I actually trusted my self to try I have been keeping for 5 years

Back