• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MN reptile show-august 15th

cotner

Has anyone ever been to or participated in the MN Reptile Show? there is one August 15th and my roommate, gf and I were thinkin of taking a trip down there to check it out. Im always up for learning new things about corns etc and what better way than hands on, in person? Seeing as MN isnt really a herp hot spot, im not sure if it is really a legit show. Is it worth the time/travel expense? any input?

Here's the link to the show website, you can check out which vendors are going to be there when it gets closer to the date:
http://mnreptileshow.vpweb.com/default.html

It was my first show, so I can't really tell you my impressions other than "small". I think it might have been the first one they organized, it looks like there are already more vendors on the list for the fall show.

ok cool, yah i saw that website, thats how i heard about the show, the list had a bunch of non-corn venders on it. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good time!

ok cool, yah i saw that website, thats how i heard about the show, the list had a bunch of non-corn venders on it. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good time!

The show was a good time. And it was a huge hit and did very well. It was very busy especially for my friends at the show selling.
Since I didnt breed this year, I will not be having a table.

Back