• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Normal and Anery...I still need names for these guys!

CAcornguy

Beginner breeder!
You know...as I was about to post these pics, I realize that I have not even named my snakes, and I have had them for over a year. I always refer top them as "my males". Any name suggestions?? Take a look at them and tell me what comes to mind. I will try to put all the pics in one, but I may have to keep responding to my own until I figure out how it is done. Also....Does anyone think that my Normal may be hypo?? I think it is hard to tell, and all but one of my snakes were given to me. I bred these to my large Normal female who could also be het for anything. As far as I know these two are brothers. They came together, and their patterns are almost identical even though one is anery. Anyways here they are...

Attachments

• anery corner of tub.jpg
    anery corner of tub.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 189
last one

This is the 2 together in the bath...(all the pics are from their bath today)

Attachments

• normal and anery bodies.jpg
    normal and anery bodies.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 186
No name suggestions (i'm useless with names too, my motley corn is called.... Motley!!) but I have to say they are very good looking corns. The colours of your normal are very nice and bright!

I see you have them named already, but I was thinking, since you refer to them as "your males," you could call them Chip and Dale, as in Chipendales, the place where women go to see men strip. That place may have closed down by now though.

Anyway, glad you decided on some names.

By the way, I'm hoping the black dots in that one photo are chips in the tub's enamel and not mites off your snakes. :D

How about...

"Norm" & "Andy" ;)
Oops too late, Yin and Yang it is then. :)

F.Y.I. trivia ...
Yin/ Yang is about the primal dualities of the universe, according to Taoism.
Yin and yang are represented as paired qualities, such as dark/light, cold/warm, moist/dry, and so on.
They are regarded as interdependent or complementary rather than destructive opposites.
The proper balance between yin and yang is a fundamental principle of diagnosis and treatment in Chinese medicine.
:)

Last edited:
Back