• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my snake escaped

mwr920

:cry: I woke up this mornig to an empty tank, the corner of the lid not on. he must have pushed himself out, guess i underestimated him.

I blocked off the bottom of my door so, if he hasn't left my room yet, doesn't leave my room.

Tonight I'm gonna leave out a few Pinkies, if any are gone, in the morning, then the hunt begins, if not...I doubt I'll ever find him

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your snake. Do a search on escapes, and you'll find TONS of ideas on how to find him.
Good luck!

Don't give up, I have had two escape, and we found them. Both times the cat actually found them first. Thank god someone was home to seperate the two.

It definately does suck. My snake Spot got out 2 days after I got him. My son was very upset. The next day, one of our cats had her side in his mouth in the kitchen (we kept the snakes in the living room) . That's how we found her.

Good luck!

paint_baller_dude1 said:
That sucks, look under all the furniture more than once. he'll probably be in your closet or something.

I found him just found him him about an hour ago, he was under the close in my closet. :crazy02:

My fe
male speckled got loose 4 days ago and got herself into the heat ducts.She aparentley ate a few wild mice and needed a drink, cause while getting ready for work i found her in the bath tub......lol

when my corn got out, he was in the closet. the must like it there because of the darkness and (at least for me) the heat of a vent in there.

Back