• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my snakes

chausies

here is a pic of my ghost female, she was sold to me as a "silver" ghost (that is exactly how she was labeled, not silver queen ghost.) I have no idea what form of hypo went into making her....

Attachments

• SGhostF2.jpg
    SGhostF2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 188
my 2004 bloodred het hypo male

I bought him from serpenco last year

Attachments

• BloodM4.jpg
    BloodM4.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 186
2004 anery striped motley male

breeder unknown (I bought him from Ben Cole, so the breeder is his cornsnake supplier/friend.)

Attachments

• StrMotAnM2.jpg
    StrMotAnM2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 176
2004 "miami phase" female

bred by Don Soderburg. This girl is out of Don't awesome striped motley miami phase male. I wish her color was better, but hopefully she will have some nice striped motley miami phase babies in a year or 2.

Attachments

• MiamiHetMotF1.jpg
    MiamiHetMotF1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 173
2004 "miami phase" male

this is the future intended mate to the above female, he also carries striped motley and is from SMR

Attachments

• MiamiHetMotM2.jpg
    MiamiHetMotM2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 171
2004 motley female

she is from Joe Pierce.

These are only a small sample of the snakes I have, but I thought I would post a few pics as I get them ready to send to the ACR and to set up my own website to show off my collection (some day, lol.)

Attachments

• motF1.jpg
    motF1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 171
2003 sinaloan milk X corn hybrid

here is a pic of one of my more unusual hybrids.

Attachments

• sincorn.jpg
    sincorn.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 71
Never seen a milk x corn before .... nice!

Looks like it picked up pretty much most of the milksnake patterning and the corn head shape.

yeah

milk x corn does seem to favor the milk coloration. I have a cornduran too (honduran milk X cornsnake) but he is about to shed any day now. Once he sheds I'll get a few pics of him too. I have 4 more jungle corns to get photos of, and lots of pure corns. Not to mention my non-corns (white sided everglades ratsnakes, and a pair of albino nelsons milks that I recently acquired, and a few hybrids between kings and milks.)

Holy multiple pics, batman!

Good lookin' collection of snakers you got! Those saddle borders on your serpenco miami are just :eek1: .

Man those hybrids sure are interesting fellers too! I'm curious, how are their temperaments? More corn like or milk?

the miami girl is one of my favorite snakes. Her background color is more silvery than the pic shows (for some reason, I have had some trouble getting the greys to come out in my pics of miami phase corns.) The aberrant miami phase boy is way more grey (background) than the pic shows too.

As for temperament of the hybrids, I'd say they are a nice combination. The sin/corn cross is shy but easily handled, she has never musked or tried to bite. The cornduran I have (not shown here) is also a nice snake. Of the jungle corns I have, 2 are a delight and 2 are flighty, and 1 is just plain nasty (she has been that way ever since I got her.) I have some milk/king hybrids and they vary a lot in personality too. Some are easy to handle and quite tame, others are flighty or like to musk.

Back