• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

nadle is going to be getting 2 pinks next feeding just have a question

SharkBait1992

Nadle is ready to move to 2 pinkies next feeding but i was wondering how quickly to feed the second, like should i just drop both in at the start or should i offer the second after the first gets past his mouth or do i wait for the first to reach the stomach? thank you for any help

Mine was on 2 pinkies until 2 weeks ago. I let him push the first mouse down a bit, not sure if always until it reached the stomach, but quite downwards, and then put the second one in front of him.
I teased him with the first one so he struck, but not with the second. I just held it in front of him and he just took it and started swallowing.

I do the same as mishima. Put the first in and let it go down to about mid snake and then offer the next- and she also just kind of takes it a swallows it down without striking. Sometimes it has taken a bit longer to ger her to notie the second mouse but we've never had any problems with her eating it.

When mine were on double pinks I just put them both in the feeding bin together. My snakes took one, then took the other with no issues.

Back