• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new Amel

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
this little girl was just given to me by a guy here at work. He got it for his 9 year old son a few months ago, and the son decided that he didn't want the snake anymore. So the dad brought it to me. She has a rub spot on her head that is scabbed over, so I need to check that out and make sure it isn't infected.

the guy told me that she was sold to him as a Stripe, but she looks more like a Motley to me.

DSCF0806_Resized.jpg

DSCF0808_Resized.jpg

That's a beautiful little Amel there. It's got a Motley/Stripe/Cubed look to it, very interesting.

That's ashame about the rubbing on the head, I hope it clears up nicely.

Absolutely beautiful; I'd say its definatly a stripe/cube, doesnt look like a motley (comparing the stripe width and distance apart).

yea, she's a looker, and I was looking for another stripe anyway. not too keen on what a Cube is, but I guess I will have to get into the Cubed/stripe/motley thread and start reading. I also have Serps book coming my way so that will help in the long run too.

pcar said:
this little girl was just given to me by a guy here at work.

now you can give me the weird one that just hatched from you normal x normal clutch......that way it's like you never lost one. :cheers:

gwb8568 said:
now you can give me the weird one that just hatched from you normal x normal clutch......that way it's like you never lost one. :cheers:

For most people, something like that might work. but I have too much wonder to give up that strange looking one. If I ever do decide to give him up, or sell him, I will make sure I give you a call.

cornsnakekid92 said:
Nice amel, how come no one just ever gives me snakes? ( nice AT-A-GLANCE calender, but it is on the wrong month:grin01: )

thanks. (what calander are you talking about?)

Thats a beautiful little Amel...congrats and keep us updated on her head and it healing and everything :)

pcar said:
thanks. (what calander are you talking about?)
I believe the one your new acquisition is sitting on that is stuck in June (Flag Day, Wednesday the 14th). :grin01:

Gorgeous looking 'rescue'.

D80

ok, I see it now. Need to update my Desk calander at work. Been way too busy to deal with that.

corncrest64 said:
I'm surprized the guy's son only wanted it for a few months. Its really nice looking.

From what the guy told me, his son has done this with a few different pets, a lizard, a cat, and a bird. The only thing they have that he has kept interest in is Fish and a Dog. I told him not to get his son anymore reptiles.

Back