• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new Cali Kings

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
Well, I am starting to broaden my snake collection. Started out with Corns, then added some BP's, then some RTB's, and finally some Kings. These are the latest kings that I have picked up. Traded some corns for these guys.

Male:

IMG_1365_resized.jpg

Females:

IMG_1366_resized.jpg

IMG_1367_resized.jpg

I really dig that Albino, :cheers: that is an excellent pick up! She looks like an albino scissor crossing....

nice ones paul......within a few years we should be able to produce some "killers" together. milks are next, so keep us informed. :grin01:

The patterns are very clean, and I really like the dotted stripe on the Albinos. I don't know what will happen when I breed these together. Haven't read too much on King snake Genetics, but I have about 1 to 2 years to get that all sorted out.

thanks for all the great comments.

Roy Munson said:
Suh-weet Calis, Paul. :cheers:

Thanks Roy. Appreciate it

Llewella said:
Nice cali's!

I'm hoping to find a nice cali like that male myself on 10/8 (snakeday houten).

thanks, and I am sure that you will find what you are looking for. Good luck.

The albinos are coastal, which means that they would be brown and yellow were they not albinos. Mixing them with your desert, black and white, will work and the babies will most likely be quite white upon hatching and then sort of fade to an aged ivory colour, not really yellow, not white, more of a creamy yellow.

They're fun easy to work with snakes.

Back