• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New snake identity…

702marine

So I have a new snake and I was wondering if anybody could help narrow down just what type he really is. I have been told he is a Snow corn, Bubblegum corn, Snow bubblegum corn and others. He starts with a very small amount of faint yellow under his chin then he has very light pink throughout his bright white body. Any help would be great… Thank you.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_11rsz_p6290276.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_11rsz_p6290276.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 79
  • rsz_1rsz_1rsz_p6290273.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_p6290273.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 79
Well, I'm no expert, but I think it's safe to say he's a Snow. His colouring is pretty much just like my snow, except that mine's a Motley as well (which is just a reference to his pattern, not his colour) and also has more yellow. If he is more than just a plain snow, sometimes you have to wait and see what they develop into. I don't really know what a bubblegum is, but it sounds like it's just a pink-toned snow.

Here's my snow: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100380

Well, he's definitely a snow corn. "Bubblegum" is a variety of snow, and you could debate back and forth about whether he fits that category or not. There are several versions of snow -- bubblegum, coral, neon, salmon, pink and green, and so on -- but they all fit under the general "snow" heading.

I'm pretty sure he's a snow. Bubblegum is a type of snow that has been line bred for lots of pink.

Oh -- I meant to say this earlier -- thank you for your service!

Thank you very much Wetphal... No thank you is neccessary, I truly have a passion and love for what I do for this country. But again it's very appreciated...

Thank you very much Wetphal... No thank you is neccessary, I truly have a passion and love for what I do for this country. But again it's very appreciated...

I thank every vet, reservist & active duty person I meet. Let's just say --
"All gave some, some gave all." I keep that in mind.

I don't know if I'm seeing the colors right, can you definately rule out Opal?

Back