• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie and first snake

Dibari

Hey there everyone. I've decided to join cornsnakes.com because after much research and longing, I finally purchased my corn at the Midatlantic reptile expo.

He is a snow corn, hatchling, and I already love him to death. :p

Lathe (that's his name) is a beautiful snow and has a tiny bit of a spinal deformity from what I can tell, a little kink, I wish I had noticed it before I bought him but I don't mind so long as he is healthy.

I have Lathe, who is about 10 inches long, in a large rubbermaid for now with a UTH and rheostat, digital hygrometer/thermometer, two hidey houses on each side of the rubbermaid and a nice water pool.

I want to make sure I give him the best possible care so I'm here to learn and make friends and talk about corns. :D

WELCOME I MYSELF JUST BOUGHT AN ALBINO CORN 4 DAYS AGO, AND AM EXCITED ABOUT IT. IVE DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH ON ALBINO SNAKES READING COUNTLESS BOOKS, SITES, AND WATCHING VIDEOS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND ME A PRIV MESSAGE AND I'd BE GLAD TO HELP OUT

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the deformity but it might not turn out that bad.
It looks like you have a good start on every you need. Good luck with your snow.

Thank you! It's not too bad and is barely noticeable, so it doesn't detract from his beauty.

I hope to learn everything I can about them. :)

Welcome to the forum! I saw your pics of your snake and he is soo cute!! Hope you enjoy your stay here and will take advantage of all the great advice people have to offer here :0)

Welcome! I'm a newbie too- to the forum and snake keeping. I have a young creamsicle corn and I'm already addicted to the hobby. There is some great advice on this forum, it's excellent.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby. I have a corn snake with a slight kink, as long as they eat, shed and poop normally they thrive just like normal hatchlings. Good luck with your corn and again welcome.

Back