• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newby & The Old Pro From Tahoe!

sierraherps

Sean, Mary Ann & the kids
:wavey: Hello All.. I posted most of this over in the picture gallery, but thought it might be good to intro ourselves here under "New Member Intro's" LOL!
Our names are Mary Ann & Sean... Sean retired from his herpers biz quite awhile back, way before my time. When he finally decided to sell them all off, he had over 250 snakes. After years of buying, breeding, trading and rescuing... he wound up with everything from Pythons to Kings... and oh so much more... And now he is saying, "here we go again"...
Except this time... I am the VERY EXCITED AND ENTHRALLED partner, and he is excited not only because of my already addictive interest in something he has long loved, but also because we are just going to stick with cornsnakes. (hehehehe, for now anyways...LOL shhhh.. don't tell him I said that!) :blowhead:
We have a 4 yr old snow that was a gift from Sean's son, bought at a pet store back in 2004. And as I searched to find a mate for our "Whytsnake", somehow we have now bought a total of 5 new corns... 3 adults (1 proven breeding pair & one single adult female striper) along with two gorgeous baby '08's. Which btw... The little female named "Smokey" shares Sean's Birthdate! 07/12 <---- WAY COOL! Meant to be?? I Think Soo! LOL Her "hopefully" future mate "Da'Bandit" is just one month younger and I have BIG HOPES for their future clutches...(The three yrs waiting part won't be as hard, since we bought the three adults!! But for me? The patiencs I will have to endure? MURDER I TELL YA!! LOL)

Well... that's about it for now other than to thank you all for allowing me to lurk as that is how we found these babies we have now! And trust me... I am reading as much as I can to inform myself and learn all I can about this new and AMAZING world of breeding & Morphing Cornsnakes!!! (Sean KNOWS all this stuff pretty good... But I would rather impress him with my aquired knowledge, rather than hound HIM with all my questions.. If ya know what I mean?! LOL)

............Nice To Meet Ya All!!! :wavey:

Mary Ann

Hello and welcome! What a great intro! Definitely looking forward to seeing more from you two, and pics as mentioned. This is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves!

In answer to your requests...
This is our Whytsnake in his new Christmas Home...

100_1748.jpg

Our 14 yr old Princess...

100_1325.jpg

Our Baby Female "Smokey" 08 carmel

Smokey_Jan_09.jpg

And our little male baby..."Da'Bandit"

Da27Bandit3.jpg

Welcome! I love your Anery, Very beautiful. I have one as well and they look so Different! Mine is frosted with more tan, Yours quite silver. Amazing little buggers eh?

Back