• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Okee Hypo pics and Amel pic

surfrkidTS

heres the pics i took of my hypo okee. I had less then five seconds to take them before he was making a run for it. He ain't the nicest little guy, but very pretty and definitly fast.

Img_0693.jpg

Img_0694.jpg

Img_0695.jpg

Img_0696.jpg

and my amel who was posing at the time

Img_0689.jpg

I really need to get a belly shot of the hypo (cuz he has an awesome belly) but he is so amazingly filghty that i'll have to do it while hes feeding in a few days. I was surprised I even was able to take one picture of him today :grin01: hopefully i'll get more pics of him over time, and work on making him less aggressive.

enjoy

Last edited:
Wow, your hypo okeetee is bright! Looks like a sunglow! I can see why you keep him around despite his attitude.

I don't see black anywhere other than in his pupils. That's pretty extreme. :)

Who/where did you get him from?

What does his belly look like?

i will really try to get a belly pic. The belly has very little black checking, almost no white, and a bunch of red. I ordered him from Rich last year as a yearling so hes about 2 years old.

Also, I have not tampered with these pictures in any way. The only thing I have done is resizing. Thanks for the comments!

hmmm, I thought a few seconds about one thing: did you forgot to post the hypo okeetee pics???
lol, great hypo!!!

i hate to bring back this thread but i got the belly pics. here they are

Img_0754.jpg

Img_0757.jpg

he was "blue" when i took them so thats about as dull as he gets. Hopefully you can still imagine what the belly would look like normally

Back