• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pictures of my Red Tails

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
Here are updated pictures of my 2 Red Tail boas.

this one I know for sure is a male. also happens to be the one that I rescued about a month ago. he is eating fine and is a wonderful guy.

IMG_1496_Resized.jpg

IMG_1497_Resized.jpg

IMG_1500_Resized.jpg

this one I believe is a female, but not sure yet. Need to get it probed to find out. I have had this one for about a year now.

IMG_1501_Resized.jpg

IMG_1502_Resized.jpg

The little one is not normally this dark. I fished him/her out of the water dish, and she was a little cold. I have noticed that snakes tends to be darker when cold. The later one was sitting under the heat lamp chilling when I got him out. Hope that you all enjoy.

With that much wash out on the first, we wouldn't be surprised if there was any Hogg blood in him.

The second (even when in a lighter phase, we're sure) has some great, strong, blocky saddles. Would be nice to mix some hypo/albino in there to bring out those saddles even more.

With my luck both of these will be males, and I will be forced to get females ( :bird: ). I have been pricing some hypo boas for a while, just haven't got the room for more snakes right now. need to wait till I get a bigger place.

The first one was sold to the guy that I rescued it from as a Columbian RTB. At least that is what the breeder they got it from said. So, if there is Hogg blood in him, no one knows about it.

Thanks for the comments.

Hogg or not, they still look great.

Let us know if you manage to find room for any hypos (or DHs). This season we should have several to choose from. We may even offer a CS.com discount. ;)

As for sexing, they're still probably too small to do a visual check (by spurs), but a good probing should answer the question.

acutally, I can see very small spurs on both of the animals. The lighter colored one was probed and found to be a male. Just need to get someone to probe the second one.

I will keep you in mind when I figure out what it is I need to get. Thanks

Back