• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pictures

Here is an adult anery...

She is five years old, but she is small for her age. Also, are you wanting pics of amels and creamsicles, or an amelanistic creamsicle?

Attachments

• riley.jpg
    riley.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 142
Oh...I don't think there is any such thing. A creamsicle is the amel version of a corn snake X great plains rat snake cross. An adult creamsicle and an amel look basically the same except creamsicles tend to be a little more yellow. As for amels, there are a lot of different variations of them. Here is a picture of an adult amel. I do not know if he is het for anything, however.

Attachments

• sizzlin.jpg
    sizzlin.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 131
Here is another amel...

See how much variation they can have?

Attachments

• fantasy.jpg
    fantasy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 126
Let me explain a little farther...

I said, "A creamsicle is the amel version of a corn snake X great plains rat snake cross. " You can have a normal creamsicle, too. They are usually called "rootbeer" corns.

Then because it has

some emoryi blood, your amel would still be considered a creamsicle. It doesn't matter that it is only 1/4 emoryi and 3/4 cornsnake...

If it has any emoryi in it at all...it is a creamsicle.

no

there is absalutly no rat snake in it the breeder i got it from knows the parents dont have any rat and what they are all het for so its not at all a rat but im still looking for pictures of them

Well it sounds like the breeder lied or doesn't know what (s)he is talking about because rootbeers and creamsicles are cornXrat intergrades. So when you say your corn's father was a rootbeer/creamsicle, that means it has rat blood.

Back