• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pink Corns

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
I'm possibly looking for one or two pink corn snakes. Unless it's super pink, I'm not looking for a coral ghost. I'd prefer one of the pink varieties of snow. I love the stripes, as well. I prefer ones that are more of a bubblegum pink than a peachy pink. I particularly like neon, salmon, and champagne snows. Obviously the pinker the better. I would love a Poppycorn or a cotton candy snow, but I'm not sure if either of those people are still producing them.

I'm looking to purchase in October or next spring when people have new babies hatching out, so feel free to let me know if you're planning on having pink babies next year. I'm okay with getting a baby, but I'd love to see pictures of the parents. I'm not in a rush; I'd really like to get exactly what I'd like.

Please PM me if you have what I'm looking for! :)
 
Salmon snows are super nice...

http://www.arizonareptile.com/corn-snakes/morphs/salmon-snow/

S5033_l.jpg
 
I would check with Dave P. I believe he has a few Salmon Snows left that are very pink, some with some nice green. I love mine from him.
 
I would check with Dave P. I believe he has a few Salmon Snows left that are very pink, some with some nice green. I love mine from him.

For the life of me, I could not find his ad. Do you have any pictures of yours? I'd love to see how the colors have developed.

Damon, those are nice. Do you have pictures of the parents?
 
For the life of me, I could not find his ad. Do you have any pictures of yours? I'd love to see how the colors have developed.

I'm not sure if Dave has an ad up on this site right now, but he does have his available snakes listed on his site: http://www.davesfiles.com/CornSnake/Inventory/index.htm

Here is a pic of Coho, my Salmon Snow from Dave. It is several months old now and I don't have a newer one, but the greens in the saddles are really coming in now. I will try to get some new pics in the next couple of weeks if I can get pics that show his true colors. Pink snakes are so hard to get accurate photos of.

attachment.php
 
Back
Top