• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Really nice Ultramel Anery Motleys

These snakes are also 100% het stripe, as the parents are a motley het ultra anery male and a snow stripe female.

The first 3 snakes shown are females, the fourth is the only male I have right now that has really taken off and doing well. The females are outstanding, so I am asking $125 for them, $150 for the male, a pair for $295 shipped, a trio for $395 shipped.

I threw in an extra head shot of the first female, and the second female has the same look. These would definitely be keepers if I was holding on to any.

I also have some butter stripes, some real nice ultramel motleys, some ultra motleys, anery motleys, lavender stripes, lavender motleys, hypo stripes, ultramels. And a really neat pair in my next ad. I am very anxious to sell these snakes, so if you want to make me an offer, go ahead, the more I sell at one time, the better! thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1135.JPG
    DSC_1135.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC_1136.JPG
    DSC_1136.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_1142.JPG
    DSC_1142.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_1126.JPG
    DSC_1126.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_1144.JPG
    DSC_1144.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
ummm, if they had the amel gene, wouldn't they be snow mots? Are they just ultra anery mots? Sorry, I still get a little confused about how the ultra gene interacts with the amel gene . . .
 
Ultra gene

If you have an amel corn and you breed it to an ultra corn, all the babies are ultramel corns.
The adult snakes of these babies are a male motley het ultra anery and a female snow stripe, so all the babies are het stripe. But the ultra gene from the male when combined with the amel gene from the snow will give you ultramel babies, and then the anery gene comes from both, so you end up with babies that are ultramel mot het stripe, ph anery, motleys that are het stripe ph ultra anery, and ultramel anery motleys that are het stripe.
If you do a search for ultramel, there are several threads on how the genes interact with one another, it is very interesting, thanks,
 
Those are some great looking snakes Brad, someone will be real happy to get their hands on them. Those animals that I got from you last month are doing great. Thanks Brad.
 
Back
Top