• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some pics of my non-corns part 2 (rodents :D)

anendeloflorien

Rat Eradicator :D
Sorry, it wouldn't let me post them all at once I have too many pictures!

And the ratties! I love these little guys I have 2.3 of them right now and one that is just about to explode with little ones, most will be feeders but I'll probably keep one female to add to my harem :eatsmiley.
This is Tank (named after the little chinese guys character on Mad TV) and he is just a breeding monster! He's been in with Cheerio for 2 nights and they are constantly going at it :p.
DSC02125.jpg

Looking for the girls!
DSC02100.jpg

And this is Stuart my other male (again named after the MadTV character just cuz he's such a dang spaz! He's gonna be a daddy soon!
DSC02104.jpg

Here's Whisper checkin up on her mama, she is just such a sweetheart so I bred her and stuart to try and get some cute little fawn babies
DSC02116.jpg

This is Meg AKA SpiderRat cuz she will climb ANYTHING. Shes in a 25 gal sterilite tub with a screen roof and she will jump from the floor, flip in midair and start walking on the screen lol. Her and Stuart are breeding right now
DSCN0430.jpg

And last but not least here is Cheerio my little blue girl she's a sweetheart too.
DSCN0433.jpg

Also for anyone who cares here's a couple pictures of the ASFs I just picked up yesterday. They're not as bad as most people say but we'll see what it's like when they start breeding lol.
DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone!

I posted to this last night, but it must have been bounced with the server upgrade. Anyway, I LOVE your ratties! They're just so cute, especially Whisper. She looks darling...hope you get lots of lovely fawn babies from her.

Well, Whisper is in labor! Hopefully we'll have some nice new babies tonight or tomorrow. I have to go out of town for work unfortunately but I have one of my brothers stopping by to check on her on his way home from the doctors. I hear there's a better chance of them cannibalizing their first litter though so hopefully that does not happen. I've been feeding her plenty of Yogies and scrambled eggs so I think that she's got enough nutrients in her that she won't feel like she needs to eat the babies.

Back