• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two Bearded Dragons, Milk Snake, and Leopard Geckos

pridecity

Patients took over asylum
I have a few animals available. I'll be shipping using Ship Your Reptiles and will need zip codes to estimate shipping. Pictures will be available shortly.

Bearded Dragons:
1.0 Normal (Tiger) - $40 OBO
0.1 Sandfire (Raven - $60

The female was sold to me as a Sandfire. I'm just going on the assumption that it is true.

Milk Snake:
0.1 Honduran het. Amel, Anery, Hypo - $40

Leopard Geckos:
0.1 Creamsicle h. Tremper (Banana)
0.1 SHCT h. Emerald, Tremper (Key Lime)

I would prefer these two to go together because Banana is a picky little thing. It took a year to get her to eat and only after I purchased Key Lime. These are labeled as they were when I bought them, though there has been debate on the morphs. Pictures will be up as soon as possible.

Price for both is $75 obo.
 
Back
Top