• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Okeetee Progression Thread

So Pirate55

After being suggested in the Daytona Thread, I've decided to start a progression thread for this female butter that I picked up this weekend. She's butter okeetee from Lee Abbott and already developing great color. I try to keep this updated as best as possible as she grows up.

9551507478_488921d194.jpg

Body Pattern
9551512976_0c29a372e6.jpg

Side Headshot
9551516490_c03d7636e9.jpg

Head Pattern
9551520910_2913820deb.jpg

This is the nicest butter I have seen! Not sure if I would get one of this or a Creamsicle Okeetee IF I could get another (after a milksnake-phase Miami of course). There are just too many beautiful corns!

I was cleaning her cage tonight and snapped a quick full body shot. She's had 1 shed since the first set of pictures.

9810065065_7da4cb4eda.jpg

Update

I know some people don't care for the feeding shots but it's the only way I can get her to sit still. Sorry about the camera work, I was getting some glare off the container.

Oh yeah, she's butt muncher.

I know some people don't care for the feeding shots but it's the only way I can get her to sit still. Sorry about the camera work, I was getting some glare off the container. Oh yeah, she's butt muncher.

WOW, she is turning out GREAT !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Back