• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Okeetee Progression Thread

That is one stunning looking snake. I remember when Rob & Louise Stevens were working with that combo back in the days. I believe Lee Abbott got some of those animals. Last year Lee produced a nice clutch of Butter Okeetees. Some of the neonates were incredibly amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

Orlando

Thanks all. She's really laid back and I'm thinking she's gonna turn out to be a great one.

Dr. Orlando, According to Lee she was off that line. She's certainly making out for a nice looking snake. The yellow on her is sides is really gold. I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying a pair, but I'm not really looking to breed. She's just a pet until I get to a place where I have more room.

So it's been a while since I've posted. A late updateiis better than no update. Hopefully these pictures will show up.

With flash
7b584d6807987b6039eff4e640ae4a6e.jpg

And without
e80804811f569577700bb777e5e0f67d.jpg

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Oh my, I've never seen this before! What an incredible beauty. You are very fortunate. Amazing. Congrats.

Thanks. I'm kicking myself for not buying a trio now. I bought it as a pet with no intention of breeding. As nice as she turning out, I have no doubt I could have sold some offspring. As nice as she looks, her temperament is even better. Here's a few more cell phone shots.

c8bbd7c00bafdbf7577d6c2b4b4f4d44.jpg

138c277a08337c91f570767e15886a87.jpg

Thanks all. The arm pictures are with the flash which usually makes her look brighter than what she is. She is very saturated in yellow just not quite glowing like the pictures. If I get a clear day I'll try to get some shots in natural light.

I wish I could take some natural light pictures of my girls but it's 32 degrees here, I don't think they would be too happy with me if I took them out for a picture shoot lol

Nicole

Back