• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Cinder

I was cleaning out Cinny's tank today and I found him where I always find him - coiled up inside his smoked oysters box!

He fits so perfectly inside it!

IMG-3410.jpg

cinny_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5rp7uu.jpg

cinny_2_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5rp89v.jpg

He is such a sweet snake and I can't wait for him to grow up. I hope he keeps his lovely temperament.

Nice overcast day out today, so I took Cinny out for a photoshoot. He is super calm and will always sit nicely for photos.

This has got to be one of the best photos I've taken:

cinny_the_hypo_cinder_corn_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5skumc.jpg

hypo_cinder_corn_snake_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5skuxh.jpg

Oh wow, love those last shots of him. I've never seen blue eyes on a snake.

Blue eyes... was it Frank Sinatra or Robert Redford that had that nickname?

I see his eyes as a steel blue too. Although they may just look blue to me because they are right next to pinkish tones. They look pale blue if I put him in the sun.

Ah, cinders. One of my loves and a morph I definitely need to add, soon. Handsome boy!

Cool looking morph, I like how he has black borders. Never would have guessed something like that would show up on such a morph. Very interesting.

Beautiful eyes! Do all cinders have eyes like that?

I'm really not sure. I now have two hypo cinders and both of them have the light blue/grey eyes. However, Christen has a hypo cinder stripe with very dark eyes. I guess it can vary.

And Jen, he's such a sweetie, too! Did you hold back any hypo cinders for yourself?

I did not hold back any last year but I do have some from previous years. One is a daddy for the first time this year. I am starting to see how varied this morph can be though, neither of my holdbacks have that much red on them.
All the ones I have hatched have the blue eyes.

Back